Sales Engineer (m/f/d)
WAVELABS develops, produces and distributes metrology systems based on LEDs for the solar industry. Our customers are global players in solar cell production as well as research institutes worldwide. We have set ourselves the goal to expand the existing customer base in Asia, Europe and the rest of the world. For this reason, we are looking for a Sales Engineer (m/f/d) to strengthen our sales team as soon as possible.
You will continue to expand sales for WAVELABS worldwide:
- You are going to independently create market analyses, identify potential new customers and evaluate technical specifications
- In addition, you prepare offers, tender documents and conduct sales negotiations
- You process incoming customer inquiries including technical clarification in-house
- You are responsible for preparation, review and management of contracts
- Identify and review project tenders & leads
- You record your activities/contacts and orders in our CRM and ERP system
- WAVELABS will be (re-)presented by you at trade fairs and conferences
- And you work closely with our product development to support the redesign and further development of the product range
- Several years of professional experience in the solar industry, ideally in sales (career changers are also welcome)
- Fluent spoken and written English, German or other language skills are an advantage
- A strong technical background
- A quick comprehension as well as a very careful and independent way of working
- In times of high workload, you should be stress-resistant, have a good time management and know how to prioritize your tasks
What we offer:
- In order to guarantee you an optimal start, we support you depending on your previous experience, through internal product training or sales training
- With us you may set your own working hours and your place of work
- You decide in which field you want to develop further in the coming years
- Within the company, we maintain an open and trustful atmosphere
Would you also like to promote the energy transition with solar energy, while working independently and on your own responsibility? Then apply to us!
Contact & Application
For further information, please contact Katja Kleemann at + 49 151 50502915. To apply, simply send your CV by e-mail to jobsonline[at]wavelabs.de. Please also indicate your earliest possible starting date and why you are the one for the role!
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
WAVELABS Solar Metrology Systems GmbH
Spinnereistraße 7, 04179 Leipzig
Telefon + 49 151 50502915