IMPULSE TALKS @ WAVELABS
Performance & Safety of Solar-Electric Vehicles
Livestream on November 26. 9:00 – 10:00 CET
Register below for free.
Solar-EVs promise autonomous charging, adding many kilometers of driving range per day. This reduces range-anxiety in drivers and makes EVs generally cheaper to own and easier to operate.
At WAVELABS we believe in a 100% sustainable energy future. Making our vision a reality will require many different players in industry, science, and regulators to come together to tackle countless challenges.
We see several potential challenges in the lifecycle of Solar-Electric Vehicles, and we want to be involved in finding solutions. This is the spirit in which we invite experts to give impulse-talks about “Performance and Safety of Solar-Electric Vehicles”.
Examples of challenges we see:
- How to communicate the benefit of ViPV to consumers
- Ensuring longevity and safety of PV systems on the road
- Cost of embedding PV cells into odd-shaped vehicle body parts
- Standardization of the Solar contribution to charging an EV
- Valuing a Solar-Electric vehicle in the used car market, etc
- Dr. Emanuele Cornagliotti, Lightyear
- Dr. Bonna Newman, TNO
- Dr. Tuukka Savisalo, Valoe Oyj
- Jochen Markert, Fraunhofer ISE
Lars Löhle, Sono Motors
Please enter your email address below to receive an invite and access to recordings after the event.